Baker’s Bites is offering our delicious Meat Free Mondays meals for collection in Nailsworth and Stroud every week.
Simply choose and order what you’d like from the weekly options below, and we will have your food ready for you to collect between 5.00 and 6.00pm at either the Crown and Sceptre in Stroud or Natural Cookery School in Nailsworth
NB: PRE ORDER ONLY • COLLECTION ONLY
- All food is made with love and plants while adhering to all government guidelines concerning food safety
- All packaging is biodegradable and suitable for oven, microwave and freezer
- We will send you an email with all the necessary information you will need before the collection day
- The food will need to be reheated.
Take care and thank you for your support. xx Erin
Meat Free Mondays
Monday 5th July
Collection from Natural Cookery School, Nailsworth 5pm to 6pm
Collection from Crown and Sceptre, Stroud 5pm to 6pm
Please add which collection point to your order. If you are unable to collect during these times, please get in touch and we can arrange an alternative.
- Tapas – a selection of Spanish inspired tapas (gf option)
tortilla de patatas – potato and onion torte with alioli
espinacas con garbanzos – chickpeas with spinach
charred spring onions with romesco
pimientos de padron – padron peppers
zanahorías aliñadas – marinated carrots
- Patatas bravas – crispy potatoes with spicy tomato sauce (gf)
- Churros with chocolate sauce(gf option)
The menu is vegan, for gluten free or any other allergies please add to notes section when checking out. Thank you!