We use fresh local ingredients to create delicious plant-based food to delight your guests. We can also provide serving staff and stunning vintage crockery, if you wish, or we can simply drop the food to you for an informal buffet.
Have a look at our sample menu below and contact us to find out how we can make your special event naturally delicious and stress free.
The Natural Cookery School provides vegan and vegetarian catering for dinner parties, weddings, birthdays, special occasions, workshops, retreats, and business functions in Stroud, Gloucestershire and the surrounding area.
Host a stress-free dinner party and enjoy the evening by letting us look after the food and service. We’ll create three or five course menus especially for you and your event.
Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and weddings are a great excuse for a beautiful cake. Get in touch with Erin for a quote for a delicious and beautiful cake for your special occasion.
Sample Catering Menu
- Cherry Tomato, Feta and Olive Skewers with pesto dressing
- Galloping Horses pineapple and satay sauce topped with chilli and coriander
- Asparagus Frittatas with wild garlic pesto
- Butter Bean and Basil Pate with cumin pitta toasts
- Aubergine Cannelloni thinly sliced roasted aubergine filled with basil ricotta served with a sweet cherry tomato sauce
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls rice paper wraps filled with smoked tofu, rice noodles and vegetables served with soy ginger dipping sauce
- French Bean Pate French bean, shallot and walnut pate with garlic crostini and baby salad leaves
- Black Bean & Sweet Potato Empanadas Mexican parcels filled with seasoned sweet potato, black beans and roasted sweetcorn served with rhubarb salsa and quinoa and pumpkin seed sofrito
- Thai Green Curry Aubergine Stack vegetables sauteed in green curry in between layers of crunchy herb crusted aubergine served with a fresh cucumber, tomato, mint and barley salad
- African Millet & Spinach Patties served with carrot, date and orange blossom salad, tomato chickpea tagine and homemade harissa
- Spinach and Feta Parcels crispy spinach and feta filo parcels served with cumin and orange roasted beetroot, tabouleh and tzatziki
- Thai Crème Caramel silky coconut crème caramel with fresh mango and Thai basil
- Chocolate Hazelnut Torte light and heavenly chocolate and hazelnut torte served with fresh raspberry coulis
- Lavender Strawberry Rhubarb Gallette sweet and tangy strawberry rhubarb filling infused with a hint of lavender in buttery pastry served with lime sorbet
I managed to keep it a surprise until the last minute. Everyone loved it. My partner wants you to cook for us all the time!