Sample Catering Menu
Sample Catering Menu
The Natural Cookery School provides vegetarian and vegan canapés, starters, soups, salads, mains and puddings. All of our dishes are made with local and seasonal ingredients.
We can also arrange serving and waiting staff if you require it, or we can just drop the food off for an informal buffet.
We can create a bespoke menu tailored to suit you and your guests. Below is just a sample…
- Cherry Tomato, Feta and Olive Skewers with pesto dressing
- Galloping Horses pineapple and satay sauce topped with chilli and coriander
- Asparagus Frittatas with wild garlic pesto
- Butter Bean and Basil Pate with cumin pitta toasts
- Aubergine Cannelloni thinly sliced roasted aubergine filled with basil ricotta served with a sweet cherry tomato sauce
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls rice paper wraps filled with smoked tofu, rice noodles and vegetables served with soy ginger dipping sauce
- French Bean Pate French bean, shallot and walnut pate with garlic crostini and baby salad leaves
- Black Bean & Sweet Potato Empanadas Mexican parcels filled with seasoned sweet potato, black beans and roasted sweetcorn served with rhubarb salsa and quinoa and pumpkin seed sofrito
- Thai Green Curry Aubergine Stack vegetables sauteed in green curry in between layers of crunchy herb crusted aubergine served with a fresh cucumber, tomato, mint and barley salad
- African Millet & Spinach Patties served with carrot, date and orange blossom salad, tomato chickpea tagine and homemade harissa
- Spinach and Feta Parcels crispy spinach and feta filo parcels served with cumin and orange roasted beetroot, tabouleh and tzatziki
- Thai Crème Caramel silky coconut crème caramel with fresh mango and Thai basil
- Chocolate Hazelnut Torte light and heavenly chocolate and hazelnut torte served with fresh raspberry coulis
- Lavender Strawberry Rhubarb Gallette sweet and tangy strawberry rhubarb filling infused with a hint of lavender in buttery pastry served with lime sorbet
The Veg Table
Pre-order now for free shipping within the UK!
Estimated delivery date 5th December
The Veg Table is a collection of recipes taught and cooked for thousands of people every year. The recipes are 100% people tried and tested.
They’ve got the thumbs up in classes, parties, supper clubs and catered events. Fresh, full of flavour, and inspired by regional cuisine, they showcase a range of cookery techniques and a variety of ways to make meat free meals tempting and indulgent.