Baker’s Bites are back! We’re once again offering our delicious Meat Free Mondays meals for collection in Nailsworth and Stroud a few Mondays a month when our busy schedule allows.
We are offering our delicious Meat Free Mondays takeaway meals for collection in Nailsworth and Stroud a few Mondays a month when our busy schedule allows.
Simply select from the options below and we will have your food ready for you to collect between 5pm and 6pm at either the Natural Cookery School in Nailsworth or Crown and Sceptre in Stroud.
Pre-order Only • Collection Only
- All food is made with love and plants.
- Our packaging is biodegradable and suitable for oven, microwave and freezer.
It’s lovely to sharing our food with you.
Events At Natural Cookery School
Join us at Natural Cookery School in our cosy dining room for some delicious events…
Meat Free Mondays
26th February 2024
Orders will open the Tuesday before otherwise everyone gets confused which Monday it is!
Please note we do not offer takeaways every week, only when we can. To join our mailing list for takeaways contact Erin. Thank you!
Collection from Natural Cookery School, Nailsworth or Crown and Sceptre, Stroud 5pm to 6pm
Please add which collection point to your order. If you are unable to collect during these times, please get in touch and we can arrange an alternative.
The Italian Job
- Wild garlic, leek and spinach lasagna with creamy homemade soya ricotta, rich tomato sauce topped with bechamel served with roasted carrots and fennel blood orange salad contains gluten, nuts, soya
- Rosemary Focaccia Erin’s famous focaccia studded with rosemary (gf available) contains gluten
- Tiramisu boozy espresso vanilla sponge fingers with soya mascarpone and chocolate shaving (gf available) contains gluten, nuts, soya
Each menu item serves one, generously. The menu is vegan, for gluten free or any other allergies please add to the notes section when checking out. Thank you!
Thanks so much for a well organised, beautifully presented and delicious meal yesterday. It was a very welcome change.
Just to say a big thank you, tonight’s meal was absolutely delicious. Loved it all! Very best wishes
I would just like to say the meal was fabulous, re-heated well and so tasty. My partner didn’t realise it was vegan until afterwards and also thoroughly enjoyed it! The pud was his favourite.