- This class has passed.
January 12 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm£95
Deliciously vegan is a vegan cookery class that is inspired by the season. Erin has over 20 years of experience creating vegan meals full of seasonal vegetables and world flavours. Join her for the day making vegetables the star of the show.
Plant based vegan food is on the rise due to the numerous health and environmental benefits. And guess what? It’s delicious! Whether you are a committed vegan, plant based curious, doing Veganuary or just want to eat more vegan food then this class is for you.
- Sample Recipes
- Vietnamese rice paper rolls with sesame ginger tofu and peanut sauce – learn how to make tofu wonderful
- Easy squash and cashew curry – for quick week day meals
- Macaroni cheese with broccoli and sourdough gremolata – with a simple, yet delicious cheese sauce
- Crispy spinach polenta with mushroom ragu – discover how to cook polenta with a umami rich mushroom sauce
- Raspberry ripple cheesecake – yes, that’s right cheesecake!
Natural Cookery School recipes are inspired by the season. Classes are a combination of hands-on and demonstration, with plenty of added tips and knife skills. You will work in small groups in our teaching kitchen, creating the recipes and tasting along the way. We'll enjoy a shared meal at the end of the class, so please bring a container in case of leftovers... You will be provided with an apron to use for the day and recipe packs to take home. No washing up necessary as we have someone on hand to take care of that.
All Natural Cookery School classes are suitable for vegans and most for those who are gluten-free. Please add any dietary requirements or allergy information when booking tickets below.
If you're buying this class as a gift and would like us to send a printed gift voucher to the recipient, please add their name and address in the 'Order notes' section on the checkout page